A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

5 January 2015

Challenge #171

Good Morning everyone and a Happy New Year to you all.  It's Wynn here from sunny Cyprus and it's my honour to start off the 2015 challenges.

I have chosen Words to Inspire. At this time of the year many words are spoken of love and encouragement for a better year ahead. It was with this in mind that I chose the theme. You will see below that the design team have created some fabulous cards with some very thought provoking words to inspire you. I look forward to visiting your blogs and reading your inspiring words.

 ____________________________________________________________

Top 3
Challenge #170 - Christmas
chosen by Susan

Well hello to you all 
What a surprise this Challenge as been, 320 entries, and what a job I have had 
been going back and forth, looking, writing numbers down.
Well I finally made my choice but first I would just like to thank everyone 
who entered this Challenge.
Before i change my mind here are the winners.

#1 - Carol Dunham
loved this from the start, great image and the simplicity of the card 
just shouts at me, love it 

Congratulations Carol!
Please email Wendi at wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com with your choice of
2 digi downloads from the shop

#2 - Dee Felina
Love the colors in this.  Christmas without the Christmas colors, love it

#3 - Julie P
Love this one just because it says Christmas all over it
and love the flowers

Congratulations to all our winners.  
Please don't forget to pick your badge up from the side bar.
____________________________________________________________

Challenge #171
Words to Inspire
chosen by Wynn
___________________________________________________________

DT Inspiration
Remember, if you want a closer look at any of the designs, click on the name above the card and it will take you straight to their personal blog.  Have a look around when you're there, as all our DT Members produce spectacular work, and they'd be thrilled if you leave a little love!

January Guest Designer - Annette

I live in McConnelsville, Ohio and am a mother of 4 and grandmother of one. I work as a secretary for our local school district. I enjoy taking card classes at my local scrapbook store.. My favorite things to do are making cards, entering challenge blogs, scrapbooking, and reading.




Allison

Janice
I hope you will extend a huge welcome to Janice, our newest recruit to the OLL Design Team.  Janice comes from Aberdeenshire in the north east of Scotland and lists card making, gardening, cooking and keep fit amongst her hobbies.


Have fun!

    An InLinkz Link-up  

4 comments:

Carol said...

Many thanks to Susan for picking my card as the winner, congrats to Dee and Julie too. Off to email now. Love the DT inspiration for the new challenge. Carol x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful!!......Well done winners

Julie P said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, what a lovely surprise. Happy 2015
Hugs Julie P

Bad Kitty said...

very nice Dt creations